cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Question about ConApi and Bulk reskilling in UCCE envirionment?

G_M
Level 1
Level 1

I have to do reskilling for 1000+ agents in ICM configuration manager, is there any shortest way ? or can we achieve this through ConApi?

ConAPI:

• is there way to use ConApi REST URL to access it via java?
  • if so how can I ensuere that ConAPI service enabled?
  • if yes is the answers for above question's then kindly share the step to use it.

or

Need short cut Bulk Reskilling steps for 1000+ agents with different skill group.

11 Replies 11

What version of UCCE? Also, have you looked at the bulk tools? You can do reskilling through them too.

david

Version : UCCE 10.5

I Checked it, bulk reskilling is not there in Bulk tool.

Actually there is a command line tool for that. It's not for the faint-hearted but it's a very powerful tool. \icm\bin\BulkLoadTool.exe.

Regards,
Geoff

Have a +5, I've not seen that tool in years!

david

Hi, have you used upcctest at all, do you find it more/less useful or dangerous? Just curious as to your thoughts/experience with both of them.

Chintan Gajjar
Level 8
Level 8

CONAPI, the configuration API for UCCE/ICME is i think private API and you can not use unless you have special tie up with cisco.

but UCCE does have rest APIs which you can use for your ask, check out the REST APIs available after 10.0 i guess in UCCE at

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/ipcc_enterprise/ippcenterprise10_0_1/program/PCCE_BK_E4833C46_00_api-online-help-UCCE/PCCE_BK_E4833C46_00_api-online-help-UCCE_chapter_010.html

under Agent API, skillGroupsAdded abd skillGroupsRemoved should do the job for you.

Hi Chintan Gajjar,

Thanks a lot for your response.

I am having UCCE 10.5 environment , I am trying to access below URL with my AW IP  but I am getting credential alert like "Cisco VTG Realm rquires a username and Password ".

if the way I am accessing is correct then what would be the credential for this Realm .

URL: https://<server>/unifiedconfig/config/agent/<id>

Attached the screen shot

Use Postman to test out the API. You're going to need some development help to get this done, but it will not be difficult.

david

Hi David,

I am Cisco IVR application developer, also having experience in java dynamic web application. So if I am get the right guidance and direction I can achieve this.

So I can test in postman tool, the problem here is which credential I have to use and other thing is what is Cisco VTG Realm?

once again I am attaching the Screen shot FYR.

you have to use the supervisor creds who manages that Agent or create a new supervisor and assign it to agent team.

Administrator does not have access to Agent APIs its mentioned in the guide.

And yes, VTG realm is to me just looks like basic authentication mechanism API follows. In Firefox poster i can easily get it work using supervisor creds so i guess java part of it would not be complex for you here on.