cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Question about ctisrv client flags

LenardFurr
Level 1
Level 1

We have a customer that has a question about different clients that are connected to their server.  Some of the clients have the flags AUX, some have PUX, and one has just A.  Can someone tell me what these flags mean or point me to a document that will?  We suspect that the difference between AUX and PUX is the difference between clients that have connected with "Peripheral Monitor Service" and "All Events Service", but I cannot find any information to confirm that.  Any help would be appreciated. 

3 Replies 3

They may need to be more concerned about the number of clients vs. the flags. Depending on the size of the PG and some other points, they might be non compliant, see following link re: number of systems that can connect per system for instance:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/ipcc_enterprise/ippcenterprise9_0_1/design/guide/UCCE_BK_S06086EC_00_srnd-9-0-1/UCCE_BK_S06086EC_00_srnd-9-0-1_chapter_01001.html#UCCE_RF_A2C3493C_00

There wasn't really any concern for either one, it was more just a question.  I couldn't find it documented anywhere and we were just curious.

i remember sometime back, if you do dclient on the procmon you get some more information.

>>>>dclient <session id>

you may want to try that.