cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Queue with not agent

oscar cordero
Level 1
Level 1

I create a hutpilot member. this hutpilot have 3 extensions.

I create a hutpilot notmember. this hutpilot have 2 extensions.

when the client call promt a menu that said :

press 1 if you are a member

press 2 if you are a notmember.

then I redirect the call to the hutpilot. but what hapen if the 3/2 extensions is busy? can I do some loop wait? some kind of queue?.

I atach my script.

queue.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Oscar

In this case your call would hit the Redirect on the Hunt Group.

However my question is why are you using Hunt Groups for this issue, as UCCX has its own queuing system in which an agent can take calls from 2 different queues.

Why not have the UCCX control the call, and place them onto hold till an agent is avaliable or redirect to voice mail depending on what you want.

Regards

Hoai Huynh

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Hi Oscar

In this case your call would hit the Redirect on the Hunt Group.

However my question is why are you using Hunt Groups for this issue, as UCCX has its own queuing system in which an agent can take calls from 2 different queues.

Why not have the UCCX control the call, and place them onto hold till an agent is avaliable or redirect to voice mail depending on what you want.

Regards

Hoai Huynh

I woulkd like to use the queue. But I dont not how implementing.

1) How I tell to Queue the extensisns of the agents? probably Have I install some software in the computer of the Agent?

2) How the UCCX know that the agen is free and send the call from the queue to the agent?.

I was analizing the queue script and see the parameter cola = OPERADORAS. and then I dont know the queue UCCX do for send the call to the agents. Have I to do something in the CM?

I think the script of the queue is like this:

Hi Oscar,

1) How I tell to Queue the extensisns of the agents? probably Have I install some software in the computer of the Agent?

If you have enhanced or premium license you can install Cisco Agent Desktop (CAD) for agents to change the phone state to ready to handle calls or not ready for the UCCX to skip sending calls to that agent. Also you can use the IP Phone Agent where the agents can change that state from the IP Phone and not from the software (CAD).

When you configure an end user in CUCM you tell that the IPCC extension is XXX, that makes that user an UCCX agent. After that you create a Contact Service Queue (CSQ) based on skills or resource groups, that way the UCCX can check the agent's extension and send calls to it.

2) How the UCCX know that the agen is free and send the call from the queue to the agent?.

UCCX can monitor the ACD extension, so you don't have to worry about that.

But I will  recommend you to read the UCCX SRND and the Administration Guide for a better understanding on how UCCX works. Also read the step reference so you can check how every step of the CRS Editor pallete should be use.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_implementation_design_guides_list.html

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_installation_and_configuration_guides_list.html

Gabriel.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: