Views
Helpful
Replies

Queuing to multiple queues

destiny6366
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Can someone help me with a created a script?  I want the script to come in to Script A and after 5mins, begin to look at Script A & Script B for the next available agent.  I wondering to I need to created two "get reporting statistic".

I have UCCX 8.5.

Thanks for any help you can give m4e.               

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

All you need to do is created a nested select resource step, i.e.

select resrouce CSQ 1

queue

select resource CSQ 2

HTH,

Chris

Interesting. Did not know you could do that.  +5 Chris!

Any considerations in terms of reporting?

I had to do this for a customer just a few months ago. The requirement was that they wanted the contact to go into CSQ_1 and if they linger their too long then I should see if there is a resource available in CSQ_2. My solution was to queue the call in CSQ_1, after the time limit was hit I flagged a boolean varable and then started checking CSQ_2 on each loop iteration. If an agent was available, I would reserve, de-queue and hand off.

Your solution is obviously more straightforward.

-Bill

HTH -Bill (b) http://ucguerrilla.com (t) @ucguerrilla

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

Yes, it will affect reporting as the call will be queued for both CSQ1 and will show it under CSQ reporting.

You might want to put in some delay while in queue to CSQ1 before preseting the call to CSQ2 if you want to give the agents in CSQ1 some time in case the call queue is short, you can also check how many calls are already waiting in queue and make a decision based on it, etc.

Chris

That's what I thought (re: reporting). In my example I did put in some controls to check resource stats before deciding to de-queue/re-queue. So, I am familiar. The gap in my approach was that once you commit to re-queuing then you lose access to agents in CSQ_1.

-Bill

HTH -Bill (b) http://ucguerrilla.com (t) @ucguerrilla

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify