Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Re-license CAD for newly purchases licenses

What is the best way to schedule some time to relicense CAD?  Earlier this year we purchased 10 additional licenses that we'd like to get added to the PG.  Do we need an outage window to restart any of the PG services?

3 Replies 3

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

On the CAD server you would use the License Manager app to install the new licensing setup. The partner who installed the system has to do this for you as they have permission on the Calabrio licensing web site to issue the new license config.

If I recall correctly, this will take immediately - you will see the License Manager app report the new number of licenses. But you may want to stop and restart the LRM service afterwards although I don't believe this is necessary. I would do this after hours when all the agents have logged out.

Regards,

Geoff

I appreciate teh help thank you- I will relate this to my customer and advise to plan a outage window for maintenance - mainly in after hours.

Sincerely

Correct, the license will be applied immediately as you enter the new codes. No service restarts should be necessary.

Cheers,

Kris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: