Views
Helpful
Replies

re-skill tool for supervisor in UCCX

dinesh joshi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Is there any re-skill tool for uccx supervisor like we use in ipcce. I am not finding any option other than uccx admin web page to re-skill agent.

Regards,

Dinesh Joshi                

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

no, there's no such thing.

You can write one, if you want, using the UCCX API: http://developer.cisco.com/web/uccxapi/home (UCCX 9.0+)

G.

View solution in original post

15 Replies 15

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

no, there's no such thing.

You can write one, if you want, using the UCCX API: http://developer.cisco.com/web/uccxapi/home (UCCX 9.0+)

G.

Hi Gergely,

Thx for your prompt response. Will check if i could do something with API.

Hi Dinesh, we may have just the tool you are looking for here.

rieda
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

There is a reskilling tool also in UCCX.

Via the Supervisor web page the Supervisor is able to reskill the agents.

You have to enable this feature on AppAdmin page via System -> System Parameters -> Supervisor Access (which is in the Applications Parameter section)

Best Regards

Alex

How to access supervisor web page ,please let me know .

There is nothing extra you need to do for this. Simpy login into UCCX Administration page with the supervisor userid and password and that's it. Just ensure that Supervisor Access under System >> System Parameters is set to one of below as per your requirement:

Access to all Teams

Access to Supervisor's Team only

Regards

Deepak

I'm using the built-in UCCX Mobile Skill Manager on a regular browser and it works just fine...

Thanks to @Deepak Mehta and @Deepak Rawat for information.

*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai

Ritesh,

We built a drag-and-drop reskilling tool for CCX for supervisors:

Let us know if this would be interesting for your case!

Cheers,

Andreas

How can I configure mobile skill manager for supervisor in uccx

Here you can get the .css, xml and .js. Make sure you load them  into the 3rdpartygadget folder using sftp following the finesse developing guide and then modify the xml file in the Finesse admin page so supervisors can see the gadget. Do not forget to clear the client browser cache to see the changes in the supervisor interface.

The only issue with this is gadget is that even though you sign in to the supervisor finesse interface you need to sign in again to the skill widget which is basically a call to the mobile skill widget. I am an EE so no much skills on javascript but the you can play a bit more using the code. I modify that code from the guide how to program web gadgets from cisco finesse developing documentation.

I hope this helps

Hi juliancas,

thanks for your reply,

As i am bignner to the UCCX i'll be very help to you if you tell steps to upload those three files through sftf to the thirdparty folder in uccx.

i know hiw to upload xml file under document folder but i bit confused how to upload in thirdparty folder.

you reply on this will be highly appricate 

regards

Anwar

Sarg .
Level 3
Level 3

This an old question but its a question that is still but it’s a question that is still being asked. Teage Solutions has a tool that is very easy to use and does skills management, outbound campaign management, opening hours, holiday schedules, emergency evacuation etc.   check it out at http://bit.ly/2Bicqze

voipleo
Level 1
Level 1

I have written simple web interface on Python/Django. If someone still need such tool for free PM me.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: