cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Reason Codes

darknight852
Level 1
Level 1

Please can any body tell me where can I find the reason Codes in my ICM , Because some body told me “ you will find it in Desktop Admin” but we do not have this application , we have Only : ICM 4.6.2 and CCM 3.2 and IVR , ( "IPCC Enterprise" ) , because I found in my report this reason code “50010” and I want to understand it .

Thanks a lot and sorry for my English

17 Replies 17

yes jsokell the system changes the agent status, here the problem the agent did not receive any call and his phone did not ring and Suddenly the system change his status to notready with reason code 50010, he is sure he did not receive any call and his phone did not ring . but when his phone ring and he did not answer his status changes to NotReady with reason code 32767

Have you contacted Cisco?

Cisco have provided information on reason codes at the following location:

http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/ps1844/c1693/ccmigration_09186a008022522d.pdf

The document is for version 6.0, but you can ask if the info is true for your version or not.

I would do a search in the Cisco document of the reason codes you are interested in.

hi all

i found some thing today, we have two skill group when i put the Agnet in skill group 1 he faces this problem more than 12 times in less than 3 hours , and when i put him in skill group 2 he did not face this problem ?????