Views
Helpful
Replies

Record Quality - IPCC Express

jefforsi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

my customer has CCM 4.1(3)SR1 and IPCC Express 3.5(3)SR1.

We are doing some tests using the Record feature.

The calls are being recorded, but the voice quality is very poor, sometimes the quality is fine, but for 10 calls, 9 are poor.

The switch where the agents and supervisors are connected is a Catalyst 3560, and the SPAN session is configured to capture only TX traffic, the Voice Gateway (2851) is also connected to this switch.

Any idea?

Jefferson

CCIE #13842

Telsinc - Brazil

Cisco Gold Partner

4 Replies 4

pralex
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Pralex,

tks, I will try this customization.

Did you know if I will need to restart the engine?

Jefferson,

Did you get this to work. We have the same Call Manager and IPCC Express versions and are having the same problems. Let me know how you fixed this issue.

Thanks.

Hi,

yes. It´s helped us to solve the problem, you can tune the buffers of IPCC using regedit, you need also check the configuration of SPAN on LAN Switches, I have problems monitoring both (tx and rx), try mirror only the tx or only the rx and check the results.

Refer to the Service Information (http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/ps4829/c1693/ccmigration_09186a008015e7d5.pdf) documentation, which describes the registry value for jitter and sound buffers. Specifically, refer to page 62 or 3-63.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: