Views
Helpful
Replies

Recording Calls Coming from UCCX Queue only

asherif82
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Our customer is looking forward to record calls on agents phone using MediaSense.In normal cases, All calls can be recorded using Recording Profile and BiB set to "on" on IP Phone. However, customer is willing to record only calls that is coming from ACD Queue which is little bit challenging as CTI ports for UCCX don't have a BiB feature.

I was wondering how to instruct UCCX to allow MediaSense to start recording coming from the Queue?

Regards,

3 Replies 3

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Media_Sense_Integration_with_Unified_CCX_for_Selective_Unified_CM-Based_Recording

Regards

Deepak

Hello,

I have checked the preceding document but it is mainly talking about Finesse integration with MediaSense. I require to have the same setup but with CAD. Currently, CAD has two way of recording using UCCX only without the need for MediaSense which are Automatic Call recording (Using voice workflow) from administrator desktop or on-demand recording (Using Task/Action buttons) . What customer is looking for recording usinf MediaSense with the combination of CAD, Thus the challenge is how to customize the CAD so that MediaSense is triggered and record the call using Automatic as well as selective recording.

Please advise.

Please note Media Sense is only used for Finesse agents. CAD agents will still be recorded either using UCCX itself or QM, Media Sense cannot do this.

Regards

Deepak

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: