cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Recording files in UCCX

kclarkbrown
Level 1
Level 1

in UCCX 8.0 - calls recorded through the agent desktop, by the agent - are stored on the UCCX server. want to export these files to a central location for further linking to a CRM system.  Are these files still in a proprietary format ? Also, what is the best way to export them from the server?

5 Replies 5

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Look at the CAD administrator guide. It talks about this and even gives you a batch script to download and convert the raw files to wav files.

Don't dismiss the fact that you need to download CDA and Psftp to make it work.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Actually it's in the Cisco CAD Troubleshooting Guide for CAD 8.0 for Unified CM on page 40.

Anthony is clearly slipping since he's the one who found it hidden in that document in the first place.

Thanks J. Actually it's the iPhone app's fault. I normally would have verified on my PC. The App makes that more difficult, and therefore me more lazy. Also I have more typos in the app too.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

How do you do this in 8.5 linux based UCCX?

This thread is regarding UCCX 8x in Linux mode.  Cisco's new motto: Linux all the things!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: