cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Recording with UCCX and 2 different languague for announcements possible ?

csedlmeier
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all.

I am an UCCX dummy sorry for that. Untill now we had a smal system from a 3rd party vendor that work for now but now our Bussines need more features.

Our Bussines want to have an solution (maybe UCCX) where an user get the IVR option by selection 1 for english or 2 for german for example. After this call should be distributed to an agent and there should be an announcement like "Your call will be recorded if you don't like to be recorded.."

Im portant here will be that the anouncement for recording (in english or germany) should be recorded and the voice call should be recorded too (announcement and call with agent in 1 file). This is important because by law we have to show that we inform customer about recording and not only just record the call with th agent.

Sorry am not familar with UCCX scripting. I saw it is possible to enable recording but I do not know if it is possible to play announcment in differen languague and record the announcment and the call with the agent in 1 file ?

Thanks in advanced.

Christian

2 Replies 2

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
You could not do the recording with UCCX, since there is no recording feature in UCCX....anymore. Not that the old UCCX could do what you're asking for anyway.

So, you will need UCCX and a Recording solution, such as Cisco WFO Quality Management, and if I'm not mistaken you will specifically need the Gateway/CUBE based media forking type of recording in order to record the IVR interaction.

Alternatively, you could still do QM qith Network Recording (aka BIB, aka Phone Media forking), and just have the Agent ask if it's ok to start the recording. You would then give the Agent a start, stop, pause, resume, delete type of control in there Cisco Finesse Agent Desktop (same place they login and go Ready/Not Ready).

Hello Anthony.

Thanks for reply it help to get the direction we should go :-)

But I have one more question. I understad recording should be done with Cisco WFO Quality Management. I already knwo about different recording possibility like SPAN, Gateway or BIB because we using this on a different system.

The only thing I need to be sure is if the announcement and the phone call between customer and agent is recorded ?

As I understand if we configure an IVR on UCCX and play an promt the system did an conferenc between customer, agent and annuniciator to play the announcement ? After this announcement is played the call is connected between customer and agent. The question would can WFO record announcment and call between customer and agent in one file ?

Thanks in advanced.

Kind regards

Christian

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: