cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Reg:Outbound Dailer...PLZ Help Out..........

kiranjose
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

I got a scenario but im not able to find out the solution.The scenario is as follows

We got 1500 agents.Each agent is configured with a Skill group.Our agents should be sitting all over State.For example we take Delhi ,In delhi we have so many places example noida,gurgaon.In each place Agent will be sitting.While uploading the contact when noida customer contact is uploaded the call should go to noida agent and call should not go to other place agents.

We are uploading Customer Mobile no .The mobile no in india is 10 digit number.Using mobile no  it is hard differentiate the customer .So it is hard for me to route the call to particular agent EX:The noida customer call should be routed to Noida agent not to other agents.

Regards,

Kiran K J

3 Replies 3

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

you can create a column in your CSV file, containing the name of the city. For instance:

CustomerNumber, FirstName, LastName, Phone1, Phone2, City

Then use Query Rules to create different campaigns based on the value of the City column.

Each campaign has a dialed number, triggering a routing script, which will route the call to the specific skill group.

G.

Hi,

Query rule :City=Noida then noida customer call will go to Noida Agent.As you suggested we need to create seperate campaign for each location.In our scenario we have 1500 locations and cisco support maximum of 300 campaign.

So we plan to add multiple skill group in each campaign so we can achieve 1500 location.Our database is not centralised each location is having their own database . Hence customer call should be routed to the  same place where the agent is located

Regards,

Kiran KJ

Hi,

I cannot think of a better solution. The problem is you cannot make routing decisions in the routing script for the campaign, as the variables are not populated.

G.