Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Regular Expressions in CUIC Threshold

Hi Experts,

I am in the process of developing a custom CUIC report where in the report should display real-time statistics for agents.

One of the requirements is to highlight the Skill-Group Name field in the report when the agent is talking on a call for that skill group.

Skills that contain the sequence "DEF" as part of their Enterprise Name should be highlighted in RED

I tried using Thresholds with Regular Expression checked.

Following is the regular expression I used [DEF], but the report doesn't highlight the skill group name  field when the agent is talking in a skill group that contains "DEF" in its Enterprise name

Kindly let know if I have to use some other expression to find the sequence "DEF" from a skill group name

Thanks,

Anand

4 Replies 4

Anand,

The expression [DEF] would search for any Enterprise Name that is equal to "D", or equal to "E", or equal to "F".

I would try this expression:

\S*DEF\S*

-Jameson

-Jameson

Hi Jameson,

Many thanks for the help !

I ended up using this expression \S*DEF and it worked as expected

Thanks,

Anand

ammn
Level 1
Level 1

Does \S work for you? I am getting an error "Cannot contain special character: \\"

Any suggestions?

I am trying to find the number of 6 digits with all digits ranging between 0 to 9.

I don't think this works in CUIC 11.5. I could not see a way.

Regards,

Geoff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: