Views
Helpful
Replies

Remote Silent Monitoring (RSM) with warning indication for the agent

NICNGUYEN
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I would like to use the RSM feature to monitor agent sets, and I've been through the Cisco Remote Silence Monitoring Installation and Administration Guide, Release 8.5(2)

However I couldn't find out anywhere if there is any possibility to provide a warning  (Audible Indication or Warning Message popup) to the agent to let him know that he's been listened.

Does anybody knows if an agent warning  is possible with RSM ?

Thank you

Nick

4 Replies 4

rbblue234
Level 1
Level 1

too my knowledge...  this is configured in desktop admin and is a global settng.

Launch desktop admin, select anything under Work flow configuration, and then select Monitoring from the file menue.

Please give it a try and remember to mark / rate helpfull posts.

Thanks!

Actually I use the CTI Toolkit Agent Desktop therefore it looks like there is no option to enable the Warning Message popup....

Hi All,

I raised a Service Request to the TAC, and for now the current RSM build uses the CTIOS in "passive mode", and doesn't send any CTI  notification to the CTIOS Agent Desktop to let the agent that he is been listening to.

The future RSM version available next year will provide this feature.

For now if you want to set the audible notification on the agent phoneset, this can be performed with the Cisco Unified CM Administration, in "System > Service Parameter". Select "Service: Cisco CallManager" then enable "Play Recording Notification Tone To Observed Target"  to "True".

This feature is enabled "Clusterwide" and cannot be set by device pool or instrument.

Regards

Nick

FYI: Finally RSM 9.1 is not capable of  delivering CTI notification to the CTIOS Agent Desktop as it was first expected

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: