cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Remove Resouces IPCC Express

Live2 Bicycle
Level 3
Level 3

When I login in to CRA administrator and go to Subsystem / ICD / Resources I see some resouce names that are no longer needed. I cant figure out how to remove them.

They are not in any assigned skills. I have tried disabliing them then going to Inactive agents to remove them but they do not appear in there.

Any suggestions on how to get rid of them?

5 Replies 5

joergwesely
Level 1
Level 1

They should appear as inactive agents as soon as you remove their ICD/IPCC extension in the Callmanager user configuration (set on "no icd extension" in the device association page).

Yea thats what i thought as well. Unfortunatlty they do not appear as being controlled by RMCuser in CallManager. The only way I can find the extensions in question (10240, 10241, 10243, 10244) is if I do a search under Route Plane report. Only then does it show up in CCM but it shows up as a line that is NOT on a device or part of a device profile. Its almost like its a phantom line.

lmrscheff
Level 1
Level 1

You have to remove thier agent ID from Call Manager first then repeat the steps above.

Live2 Bicycle
Level 3
Level 3

Well I actually ended up opening a TAC case. What TAC had me do was go in to DC directory then to CCN Apps. There was a listing there for the ipcc express server. Under the server was agents. He had me remove the agents in there. Once I did this then they appeared in IPCC express under disabled resources and I was able to delete them.

That's crazy, I would explore that again with TAC. You should not have to go around it that way.