Views
Helpful
Replies

Removing "grand total" footer

micheldrapeau
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a custom report which have 1 grouping and that grouping has the "Show Summary" so it shows each group sub-total.

Which is fine.

But, how can I remove the last "grand total" footer line at the bottom of the report ?

I want to remove it because for the kind of data I display, it does'nt make sense.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Michel,

Unfortunately, you can't remove the final summary line. You could potentially blank it out, however... to do this you would have to adjust the Footer in Field Formatting for every field in the report definition. Try choosing "Custom Formula". Set the "Default Custom Footer Formula" to 0 (or perhaps leave it blank), and then set the "Group 1 Custom Footer Formula" to the formula you would like to use for your first grouping's summary.

Try it out with one field first, and then apply to others if you like the results.

-Jameson

-Jameson

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Michel,

Unfortunately, you can't remove the final summary line. You could potentially blank it out, however... to do this you would have to adjust the Footer in Field Formatting for every field in the report definition. Try choosing "Custom Formula". Set the "Default Custom Footer Formula" to 0 (or perhaps leave it blank), and then set the "Group 1 Custom Footer Formula" to the formula you would like to use for your first grouping's summary.

Try it out with one field first, and then apply to others if you like the results.

-Jameson

-Jameson

Thank you Jameson!

It works.

It is not the ideal solution but it's good enough for my client.

Thanks!
Michel