Views
Helpful
Replies

Report Headers UCCX/CUIC does not change when Time interval is changed

Mikael Hansson
Level 5
Level 5

Hi all,

I was hoping that UCCX 11.6.2 was going to solve the issue with static Report Headers, but from my tests this has not happened. (Note to Cisco: please change all report headers to follow the dynamic filters when possible)

For example the inbound report "Contact Service Queue Call Distribution Summary" has a header for "Total/Percentage Calls Handled With Queue Time" and all of these are in 15sek intervall. It does not matter what i choose as interval.

CUICreport.PNG

- Is there a way to change these to use dynamic interval or is the only solution to make Custom reports for each of the Interval that i would like to have ?

- Is it possible to change or add intervals directly on the uccx or do i need to create a report/report definition in a Standalone CUIC first ?  (A customer would like to have minutes instead of seconds. What needs to be changed ?)

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: