cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Reporting of Child Routed Calls Using Parent TCD table

navjitsingh
Level 1
Level 1

The TCD records of Parent do not show RoutID, ServiceSkillTargetID filed for calls routed by Child ucce. The Calltype ID filed shows "-1" for all such records. The dbo Service Table in parent is correctly populated and contains all child calltypes as peripheral number and mapped to ServiceSkillTargetID.

But still the TCD records on parent show routeid and serviceskilltargetid as blank for all calls that are routed by Child... any suggestions to fix this.

My requirement is:- There are around 7 calltypes on child that terminate on a particular skillgroup. I want to report call meterics for any 5 of them and that too by using Parent system and not Child. I am not able to differentiate the calls as serviceskilltargetid field or routeid field is not populated.

2 Replies 2

sajiahma
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Navjit,

Is it a typical Parent-Child Call Flow ?

Are you open to saving some information in call peripheral variable which can help in corelating call between parent & child ?

No, I am just a user of historic tables and use the call data to report call stats.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: