Views
Helpful
Replies

reports broken down by day?

Marco Hirschmann
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @all,

Some questions I cannot seems to find a "simple" report for?

1. Can I create (save as and then edit, I know) the ability to use the 'Contact Service Queue Activity Report by CSQ' reporting on the previous week broken down by 'weekday’ and the CSQ.
  2. Can I create a report based on the number of calls  (internal and external) and outgoing calls from the agent groups linked to the CSQ's. Split the internal and external outgoing calls and information about the (average / total) length of the calls.
  3. Can I create a report based on an agent with information broken down per week per weekday. With regard to the data input and logout times, number of processed calls, averages, idle time, etc.
  4. Can I create a report based on a employee level about 'cause occupied "and" unanswered calls.
1 Reply 1

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Marco,

1) Can I create (save as and then edit, I know) the ability to use the 'Contact Service Queue Activity Report by CSQ' reporting on the previous week broken down by 'weekday’ and the CSQ.

Ans)

Step 1:  Create a new report definition with the required data.

SELECT CONVERT(VarChar(10), DateTime, 114) AS Interval, SUM(Offered) AS OFFERED, SUM(Handled) AS Handled
                FROM TableName
                WHERE (1=1)
                GROUP BY CONVERT(VarChar(10), DateTime, 114)
                ORDER BY CONVERT(VarChar(10), DateTime, 114) ASC

Note: the specific names for offered and handled change based upon which interval you are using.

Set 2: Create a new report

Reference- CSQ Activity Report by Interval

For the next three questions request to refer the attachments in this URL - Agent inbound/oubound call detail report

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: