cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Reports drawer columns

RuthLammers
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible to edit the columns displayed when the Reports drawer is selected?  Our view shows Name, Description, Report Definitions and Actions.  I'd like to add a Last Updated column and a column for the help file URL.

Is this possible and if so, how?  Alternatively, are there add-ins that would allow for this.

Reasoning:  I am updating the help files for over a 1000 reports and it's difficult to keep track of which reports need to be changed so if the same view layout that lets me get to the Add Help action included either or both of the above mentioned fields, it would be much easier.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Not that I'm aware of, but like in the other post I believe you had, you could use the cuicdata query to look at things like the version number and/or description, which would allow you to track it.
Increment the version number and/or edit the description to reference the changes you made and you could run a query on all of the reports so you know which ones you have to address.

Not as easy as seeing it via the GUI, but could be a possibility.

Please remember to mark posts as helpful and/or solved to help aid in others who may be looking for thesame information.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Not that I'm aware of, but like in the other post I believe you had, you could use the cuicdata query to look at things like the version number and/or description, which would allow you to track it.
Increment the version number and/or edit the description to reference the changes you made and you could run a query on all of the reports so you know which ones you have to address.

Not as easy as seeing it via the GUI, but could be a possibility.

Please remember to mark posts as helpful and/or solved to help aid in others who may be looking for thesame information.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: