cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Request for Webex Contact Center Sandbox

fdelgado55
Level 1
Level 1

Good day team, per the faq and guidance of Rich W I am posting a request for a Webex Contact Center Sandbox.  Please let me know if any other steps are required.  If you could email me directly that would be most appreciated.  Thank you in advance 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi @bill.king1  belated Happy New year wishes,

Yes there is a roadmap for the WebexCC Developer Sandbox that can be launched from the developer portal site.

The timelines for this is Feb/March 2023 (tentative, subject to changes due to testing/feedback/etc).

Thanks & Regards,

Arunabh.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Arunabh Bhattacharjee
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@fdelgado55  I've spun a new private email thread with you. Will share more information on the process there.

Thanks,

Arunabh.

Hi @Arunabh Bhattacharjee , is there any roadmap to set up a dCloud demo or DevNet sandbox type setup for Webex CC to allow for testing/demos/etc.?

Hi @bill.king1  belated Happy New year wishes,

Yes there is a roadmap for the WebexCC Developer Sandbox that can be launched from the developer portal site.

The timelines for this is Feb/March 2023 (tentative, subject to changes due to testing/feedback/etc).

Thanks & Regards,

Arunabh.

CISCO11794184
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,   How can i get a sandbox for the Webex Contact Center please? 

Thank you so much.  

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: