Views
Helpful
Replies

Resource Skills cannot only distribute two agents in Most skilled

cm6043
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have set 4 agents in two queues. When I tested to call in CSQ-A or CSQ-B, only first two agents will be distributed. After I change one to NOT READY, the third agent will receive call.

Could anyone know what the issue is ?

------------------------

UCCX version : 11.6

CUCM version : 10.6

agent1: skill1(10)

agent2 : skill2(9)

agent3 : skill1(9),skill2(10)

agent4 : skill(8), skill(8)

CSQ-A(Skill1, min competence:1) : agent1, agent3, agent4

CSQ-B(Skill2, min competence:1) : agent3, agent2, agent4

Selection Criteria : Most skilled

Cheers

Leung Che Man

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If you are using most skilled algorithm on the CSQ then the calls always select agents with higher competency when they are ready.  In your testing is Agent1 and Agent2 on other calls or not ready when the 3rd call arrives, if so what happens to the call? It will only get to agent3 when that is the case as they have higher competency skill levels.

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I dont follow the issue here, are you saying that the 3rd agent does not receive a call when READY? What happens to the call?

Agents are not assigned directly to CSQs, they are assigned to skills which are assigned to CSQs, can you provide details on which skills are assigned o which CSQs and which skills at what level are assigned to the agents?

Following what Chris mentioned, if you could share the config screen shots of Skills, Resource, CSQ configs that should be great

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

Hi Chris,

The 3rd agent does not receive call when READY. The calls just go to 1st then 2nd then 1st,2nd ...... and so on.

I have attached the screenshot config for your reference.

agent1(1 HKG1): Consult-Skill1(10)

agent2(2 HKG1): Consult-Skill2(5)

agent3(3 JPN1): Consult-Skill1(9),Consult-Skill3(5)

agent4(4 JPN1): Consult-Skill1(8), Consult-Skill4(5)

DFRP-82001642 (Consult-Skill1, min competence:1) : agent1, agent3, agent4

Cheers

Leung Che Man

Hi,

Requested by customer, they want agent to be Ready if ring no answer.
In System Parameters, Agent State after Ring No Answer is "Ready"

Cheers
Leung Che Man

If you are using most skilled algorithm on the CSQ then the calls always select agents with higher competency when they are ready.  In your testing is Agent1 and Agent2 on other calls or not ready when the 3rd call arrives, if so what happens to the call? It will only get to agent3 when that is the case as they have higher competency skill levels.

So, I understood the selection criteria.

System Parameter

Agent State after Ring No Answer : READY

1. agent 1 ringing (high competency, ready state)

Ring no answer goto step 2

2. agent 2 ringing (agent 1 just revered,ready state)

Ring no answer goto step 3

3. agent 1 ringing (high competency, ready state)

Correct, but Is there a reason you want to change state o ready after RONA as usually that is not desirable?

The reason why change state to READY when RONA is requested by the customers. They don't want to be NOT READY when missing calls.

Cheers

Leung Che Man

OK, but the issue with forcing READY after RONA typically is that there was a reason why an agent did not take the call, i.e. walked away from their desk and did not change state manually to NOT READY, and with this config a new calls will continue to RONA when this agent gets selected again, and again. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: