Views
Helpful
Replies

Return Nodes in Webview

moath.almogbel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Can anyone please explain what does Return column in Webview mean?

The online help says:

Completed Tasks: Return

The number of tasks of the call type that software routed to Return nodes during the half-hour interval.

Derived from: Call_Type_Half_Hour.ReturnBusyToHalf + Call_Type_Half_Hour.ReturnRingToHalf + Call_Type_Half_Hour.ReturnReleaseToHalf

and the table description in the ICM DB schema says:

--ReturnBusy:

Number of calls of this type that were routed to the Busy target during thereporting interval.

--ReturnRing:

Number of calls of this type that were routed to the Ring target during thereporting interval.

--

ReturnRelease:

Count of calls that executed a Release node in their routing script in thereporting interval.

But I still cannot figure out when actually a call is considered as Return?

Thanks

4 Replies 4

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Well, that's easy. Any call gone through a certain calltype node and then a Busy or Ring or Release node, is considered a "Return".

Do you use these nodes, by any chance?

G.Sz.

Thank you Gergely for the reply,

No I am not using them in any of my scripts.

Another thing is in most days the value of Return column is zero, but then comes a day where we find some return calls and I cannot justify those calls since the priority of the Skill Group is 1 "Highest" so the calls are return rather than being answered!

Hello Moath,

I am curious to know if you figured out the Return calls cause.

I am having the same problem, where in some days, Return calls are 0 , and in other days they have a significant value

Thank you

Hi Sahar,

Can you post a snapshot of your script that has the skill group with concern.

Because Return means the call was released, either by system or by a script Release Call node.

Regards,

Moath

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: