cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RONA and Not Ready Codes

chad_meyer
Level 1
Level 1

Hey everyone.  I have two separate questions which are not necessarily related. I am using UCCE 11.6 and had the following questions posed to me:

1) If an agent forcefully ignores a call is it considered a RONA?  I feel like that is a yes, however when I test a script (using precision queues) and ignore I do not see the call going out my if node (if Call.RequeryStatus==3).  Furthermore, when I simply ignore a call the same treatment is experienced and it fails the same if check.

2) Is it possible to have a supervisor assign a custom Not Ready status that an agent cannot place themselves into?  For example, the agent sees the following (Not Ready - Break, Not Ready -Lunch).  The supervisor can then place them in a different state (Not Ready - Project).  I don't see a way to do this out of the box and feel like I would need to use the Finesse APIs to accomplish this.

Any guidance on either of these would be helpful.  Thanks!

Chad Meyer

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

So the request status is supposed to be 3, however back in the day the documentation use to say to check for status > 0 and that meant RONA, which was overly broad. I’ve seen this check be all over the place. =3, >0, >2, 3 or 4.

The second item is not possible out of the box and would require a custom agent desktop which would remove the supervisor agent state. This seems like too much work and would be easier and cheaper to just make it part of your training that agent not use certain reason codes.

david

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

If you look in Route Call Detail you can see what the Requery Status is for your first scenario. If you're talking about the agent hitting the ignore button on their phone when it is ringing, your best bet is to remove that option from their phone in UCM (i.e. the call just rings and they don't get an ignore display). For some reason I want to say people hitting the button made it be a Requery code 2, but I'd test it and look in RCD.

What are you trying to accomplish with the second scenario, can you outline the business case? Like is it only to have the supervisor approve of a project work or something vs the agent doing it on their own? Just my $.02, but if it is a call avoidance type scenario, it is better to address with the agent than try and find technology to fight it, as they'll just move onto another way.

So the request status is supposed to be 3, however back in the day the documentation use to say to check for status > 0 and that meant RONA, which was overly broad. I’ve seen this check be all over the place. =3, >0, >2, 3 or 4.

The second item is not possible out of the box and would require a custom agent desktop which would remove the supervisor agent state. This seems like too much work and would be easier and cheaper to just make it part of your training that agent not use certain reason codes.

david

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: