cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Route call in UCCX script based on internal 4 digit extension

Glenn Jordan
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Menu in a script with a Zero option to go to our operator. Internal people are abusing this option so I want to route them differently with they press Zero.

I figure I can put an IF statement before the call redirect to look to see if the caller id is 4 digits but not sure how or if I can do that.

Any help is appreciated.

I'm using UCCX 7.1

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

It looks like you have an extra close parentheses.  

The value of the If statement should be "Callerid.length()==4"  without the quotes.  The appearance of the extra parentheses in the screenshot is a function of how UCCX script editor displays the information.

DJ

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

djlundberg
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Glenn-

1) Collect the calling number with the Get Call Contact Info step.

2) Add an If Statement that looks at the length of the calling number and if it is four change the number you're redirecting to.

See the attached screen shot.

It should be noted that this could affect people that are not only internal IF their calling number is being sent incorrectly.

DJ

Thank you. It's all makes sense except when I tried to setup the If Statement but got a parse error. I'm pretty sure I got the value configured right?

See attached.

It looks like you have an extra close parentheses.  

The value of the If statement should be "Callerid.length()==4"  without the quotes.  The appearance of the extra parentheses in the screenshot is a function of how UCCX script editor displays the information.

DJ

Thank you very much DJ. I appreciate it.

You're welcome.

DJ