Views
Helpful
Replies

Route to voicmail if no agents are logged in

Will Phinney
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

I'm creating a script for a small call center and was hoping someone could point me in the right directions. All I want to do is if there are no callers logged into the queue I want the call routed to a voicemail box. I'm stuck on the part where it checks the reporting statistic. I see alot of references to (agentsloggedin==0)

True--->send to queue

False---> send to voicmail.

My issue is on the script where do I set the (agentsloggedin==0). Is that a paremeter? Boolean? Thanks in advance for any tips/help! I'm not able to set any number parameters inside the 'If' statement.

Thanks!

19 Replies 19

Yep, you can.  There are a couple of ways you can do that:

1) Take a look at 'Realtime Reporting'  (Application Adminstration > Tools > Real Time Reporting)  Then goto Report > CSQ Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Stats.

2) Reactive debug when you call into the script (from Script Editor go to Debug > Reactive Script)

3) Active debug - Press the 'Step Over' button locates slightly below and to the right of the Help menu.  In your case you'll need to temporarily remove the Accept step as active debug has no Triggering Contacts.

Take a look at my screen shot.  If you see the value is "-1" that means that the value you were looking for (the CSQ name in this case) doesn't exist in the database.

DJ

Bah! DJ, the issue was for whatever reason my script wasn't updating inside uccx, so when I kept running debug it was running an older version of the script! Now I it's routing to the proper voicemail box/extension when nobody is logged in, but by passing the menu prompt....

So, are you saying you want the menu to play regardless of if the agents are logged in?  I was thinking you didn't want to give the menu if no on e was logged in.

DJ

DJ,

You are correct on all fronts! So, now when nobody is logged in it goes directly to the voicemail box and when I'm logged in it routes correctly. I can't thank you enough for the help. Major props on your knowledge on the uccx. Wish I could buy you lunch! Thanks again, really!

You're welcome, Will!  I'm glad you got everything squared away.

DJ