cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Router Log Viewer

Matthew Berry
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to find the log or SQL table where ICM Router Log Viewer gets its data. I want to create an automated job that will notify our group whenever an error is displayed.

Matthew Berry | Solutions Architect, CCIE #26721 (Voice) World Wide Technology, Inc. | +1 612-219-0040 PS Engineering: Innovate & Ignite
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

anjan_solipuram
Level 1
Level 1

There are couple of places you can find this information. You can look at Application_Event table or Event table which are part of the logger schema. For any assistance with regard to the database the best place to look for is "Schema Help" from your ICM admin workstation.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

jpsweeney77
Level 4
Level 4

If I recall, you would have to run queries against Route_Call_Detail and filter out the appropriate Router_Error_Code. I don't believe the codes are in a table in the ICM so you would have to create that table and then link to that. I believe those Error Codes can be found in the Help feature of Config Manager.

anjan_solipuram
Level 1
Level 1

There are couple of places you can find this information. You can look at Application_Event table or Event table which are part of the logger schema. For any assistance with regard to the database the best place to look for is "Schema Help" from your ICM admin workstation.

That help is no longer available, but you can find information on Router Error Codes the doc-wiki here:

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Router_Error_Codes