Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Routing on Called Number, DNIS or 800 number

I know we all route calls based on ANI/Call ID. I have an application in UCX looks for DNIS, 800 number called by customer and routes based on 800 555 1234 or 800 555 1244 etc.

I keep getting my dialed number value, DNIS as my CTI Routpoint 5000. I need to see the 1234 or 1244 instead of 5000 all the time.

Any ideas suggestions?

2 Replies 2

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

Well in UCCE, we route based on dialed number all the time. ;-)

I'm not a UCCX expert, but if you can't see the dialed number coming through from the route point, why not have route points corresponding to each DNIS and route accordingly? Seems easy.

Regards,

Geoff

Geoff,

That would be too easy :). This client have about 600 Tollfree number or DNIS and they all goes through same script but different destination based on DNIS.

Challange 2 is the dial plan has room for only 10 CTI Route points so I can only have one or two places to enter the call path and then route based on DNIS.

I really want to know may IPT guru's can tell why I can't get the dialaed number coming through.

Thanks,

Baseer.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: