Helpful
Replies

RtCSQsSummary not having all csqs all the time

Sascha Monteiro
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

We have a wallboard product and poll the RtCSQsSummary table,

but in quite a few environments, this table often doesn't have all csq's listed.

(i.e. 35 out of 80 in one poll, then 10sec later all 80, 10sec later 57 out of 80)

this must be a bug, Cisco should use proper transactions on the table so it always has all csq's listed

Has anyone seen this, is there a fix?

regards

Sascha

3 Replies 3

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Sascha

Good to hear from you!

I've been beating my head against this same issue on 8.5 UCCX the last few weeks. Well.. gently bumping against it anyway, I haven't actually raised a TAC case or anything as I'm upgrading this evening/tomorrow to 10.5.

I see two issues:

1) Every now and again the CSQ table has either nothing in it, or less than the real number of CSQs. Typically  at the next poll (5 seconds later) it will be full again. I deal with this by remembering the last CSQ count, and skipping an update if it returns fewer CSQs. 

2) At a particular time every day, the table is empty. It stays empty for between 10 and 30 minutes, so my wallboard goes blank.

I'll update later if these are fixed in 10.5 or no :-)

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaron,

How are you doing!

It seems to be a bug CSCue37977

Now we have another issue, not all RTCSSUMMARY stats are reset to 0 at midnight (i.e. for 5 out of 70 csq's)

cheers

Sascha

I'm good thanks... glad to see you're having fun.

We're on 10.5 now, and the issue does seem to be resolved.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: