cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Saving UCCX/CUIC reports to remote location

schwabcm
Level 1
Level 1

We have been experimenting with saving CUIC reports to remote locations instead of emailing.  We've tried testing the connection to the location and we're getting an unknown error and it's indicating it's offline.

Is this is a matter of turning this feature on or opening a port?  Any guidance regarding this is much appreciated.

2 Replies 2

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Last time I looked into this, it was behaving in an unexpected way.

Ok, so you know how when you login to SFTP as a user, you are placed in that user's home directory?

E.g., User is sftpbackup and home directory is /home/sftpuser, so when you login, your pwd is /home/sftpuser

Alright, CUIC on the other hand, and I don't know why, wants you to specify the /home/sftpuser part.

If you're familiar with setting up DRS, or moving files off the CLI of CUCM, etc., you'll know that this is unnecessary. Why is CUIC this way? I have no idea. But, if you're not already doing that, then give that a try. Oh and, if you are not the admin of the SFTP server, I don't think you can see the absolute path to your home dir, so you'll have to ask your admin.

Thank you very much for this tip, it was helpful and successful!