cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Schedule based skill sets for UCCX 8.x

david-mcmillan
Level 1
Level 1

I'm being asked if this is possible by my Help Desk Manager, and I can't find a difinitive answer so I'm asking here.  Basically, here's what she is asking if UCCX can do:

We currently do all of our queues via skill based routing, with agents having multiple skills.  Our call volume has pretty consistant patterns to it, so she would like to optimize that by being able to set schedules for when an agent would have a specific skill. 

I think I have a sloppy work around that I can do via scripting but that would involve a lot more workflow than I would like to develop and would be much more static than allowing them to set people to a schedule.  Thanks for any help / input.

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Script-based solutions using different CSQs (which impacts reports BTW) is your only option for now. Your best bet is to add your name to the enhancement request for a provisioning API. This would allow you to at least write your own script/code that pushed these changes into CCX as-needed. Your Cisco AM can assist you with filing the enhancement request.