cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Scheduling CUIC reports on CCX 9

jsteinberg
Level 5
Level 5

I have been exploring the embedded CUIC that comes with UCCX 9.0.   I am able to run basic reports just fine, but am not able to determine how to schedule reports using relative time periods.

What I am trying to do is schedule a daily report, that emails me summary info for CSQ activity.

When I try to schedule the report, it makes me specify an absolute date and time range.  For example Jan 1 2013 00:00:00 through Jan 1 2013 23:59:59.   I can run this report through the scheduler, and each time I receive the report, it shows data from Jan 1.  

I can't seem to figure out how to specify relative times.   The help documentation makes mention of using the 'relative time' option, but I don't see it and can not figure out how to configure this.

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong ?

4 Replies 4

jsteinberg
Level 5
Level 5

'Relative' time periods have been added to CUIC in UCCX 9.0.2.

I have 9.0.2 but am unable to use "Relative" time periods.  Were you successful in utilizing this for scheduling?  If so, can you please enlighten me with your steps?

Thank you,

Brad

As soon as I upgraded to 9.0.2 I saw the relative options.  They were right next to the absolute time option.   I'm not sure why you wouldn't see it.  Are you looking at existing scheduled reports?  maybe you have to delete them and recreate or something.   Can you pull up a report that you never use and see if you see the relative options there ?

I went to the stock reports and to scheduling and still see just the absolute time frames.  Can you send me a screen shot?  I tried to load mine on here but it will not take for some reason.