Views
Helpful
Replies

Screen pop Gadget Finesse 11.5 Chrome

bruce_sayer
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

The customer is trying to using the sample screenpop gadget with Finesse 11.5.

finesse-sample-code/ScreenPopSampleGadget at master · CiscoDevNet/finesse-sample-code · GitHub

It works OK with IE but not in Chrome, could there be an incompatibility with the 11.0 version of the sample code and chrome?

Any idea how this can be fixed?

Many Thanks,

Bruce

4 Replies 4

dekwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Bruce,

I tried the Screenpop gadget on my 11.5 Finesse and it worked fine on Chrome. Can you describe what issue you are facing? Is it that the pop is blank? If so, it could be that Chrome isn't allowing that site to be displayed in an iframe due to the security settings.

Take a look at the client logs /browser console to see what the error is. Or, you may need to use the browser's developer tools to put a breakpoint and find the offending line of code.

Thanx,

Denise

Hi Denise,

The issue is that the gadget does not always pop with data when a call arrives.

I'd very surprised if this was related to security settings in Chrome.

Thanks,

Bruce

Bruce, it could be how the IVR is sending the data. Possibly you have a route setup where the caller isn't supplying the data.

Hi Bruce,

Joe is correct that it could be that the IVR is not sending the data. I would suggest

1. Logging the data and url to the client logs and see if there is data coming in.
  2. Copy the URL to your browser and see if the pages match.
  3. Also in the client logs, you should see the Finesse dialog notification that is sent to the agent. You can look at the values of the call variables there and make sure there is data.

Thanx,

Denise