Views
Helpful
Replies

ScreenRecording in AQM 10.5 Giving error

durraze khan
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I am facing the error in AQM 10.5 while playing the screenrecoring it is giving the error shared below:

" Unable to connect to "X.X.X.X" for Remote control 

Error Code: c004c042

Error test: The Taget was reached but the connection was refused after authentication.

Authentication resulted in a restricted token, which does not provide full rights. Use  the account named 'Administrator', or a domain account, to work around this limitation.

Reference screenshot is attached.

Looking forward for the response.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Durraze Khan

UCCE Support Engineer
6 Replies 6

durraze khan
Level 1
Level 1

Working for me now, as I have the Given the users priviliges for ScreenRecording.

BR,

Durraze

UCCE Support Engineer

Hi durraze khan,

Mind share how exact did you solve this..

Where did you give the user the privilege for Screen Recording.

Thanks.

Hi Subash,

The RemoteControlGateway user will automatically be made once the option of screenrec is there. To give the Priviliges please access the services using the command services.msc, navigate to each option where you find the ./RemoteControlGateway such as (sync, mana service etc) option Right click on it Navigate to security and click on the RemoteControlGateway user give the user all the privileges.

Once done the Screenrecording will be working ++ Please create the RemoteControlGateway user as mentioned in the QM guide (in Local Gateway Section).

Hope it helps !!

Cheers

Best Regards,

Durraze Khan

UCCE Support Engineer

Hi Durraze,

Thanks for yesterday's answer. Now im stuck with above error. 

Can you please clarify where is this RemoteControlGateway User . On client Desktop for desktop recording service is there or QM server?

Hi Durraze,

I am having this same exact issue. I'm also needing clarity on the RemoteControlGateway user. Would the edit need to be made under the config folder/properties files server side?

Hello Rush,

Yes, On the Server side please create the RemoteControlGateway user and assign the user Administrator roles to the user. Once done Please navigate to the Folder where you want to store the files (make the folder shared) and give full control to the RemoteControlGateway user.

This will work, thanks

BR,

Durraze

UCCE Support Engineer
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: