cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

[Scrip uccx] Cant leave queue on uccx

quytx
Level 1
Level 1

Dear every one. I have a issue when create uccx. This is my scrip, when all agents were busy, calls will go to on queue, and i create a task "get digit string". when customer on queue press *, will play a prompt and end game. but i have a issue, when calls on queue, after press * and playing prompt, have a agent avaible, call will route to agent avaible. hmm. i want when customer press * on queue, call won't route to agent avaible again. Please help me, i cant fix it

Thanks

1.png

7 Replies 7

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Add a Dequeue step within the Successful branch to remove the contact from the CSQ.

Hi Jonathan 

I had add dequeue to direct call to queue null but not resolve. :(

@Jonathan Schulenberg wrote:

Add a Dequeue step within the Successful branch to remove the contact from the CSQ.

Hi Jonathan 

I had add dequeue to direct call to queue null but not ok :(

It’s DEqueue, not REqueue. Either specify the CSQ they were already in or choose the option to remove them from all CSQs (most common choice).

@Jonathan Schulenberg wrote:

It’s DEqueue, not REqueue. Either specify the CSQ they were already in or choose the option to remove them from all CSQs (most common choice).

I tried but not ok. call will ring ring to agent again when agent online.

Screenshot_1.png

This looks wrong. Your Select Resource step is referencing a variable named "CSQ", though it appears to have a non-null blank value in the attached screenshot. The Dequeue step should either be referencing the same variable or use the easier approach of dequeuing the contact from all CSQs.

Definitely select --ALL-- option in the Dequeue step. Good recommendation.