cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Script changes when migrating from ccx 7.0.X to 8.0.x??

Hi Folks,

Does anyone is aware of ANY changes when migrating from ccx 7.0.x to 8.0.x?? We are having issues with the script on 8.0.2 since we migrated. The issue is that the system threw back an error when the system attempted to put callers into a queue. If anyone is aware of that, please let me know.

Regards,

Thiago henriques

4 Replies 4

frzhang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

8.0 is on linux platform. So, referecing the files in Windows style in the script will not work. Write document has to be in the specific folder. Also custom java scripting has permission issue in the early versions. It's fixed in 8.0(2)SU2.

frzhang,

Thanks for your input. However, after couple calls to TAC...I was told that our issue is with the subflows. Our subflows are typed as:

Call Subflow ("name.aef")

On cisco doc says that subflows should be such as:

SCRIPT[name.aef]

I dont know if we have to change this to make it work on uccx 8....if you have any idea I really appreciate it..

regards,

Thiago

Folks,

After quite sometime working towards our migration from uccx 7 SR5 to uccx 8.0.2 I finally got it working!!!!wohoooooooooooooooooooooo

Another change was necessary on create file document steo...which is not needed on uccx 8. Me and one TAC engineer (very good one) we removed the "Create File Document". Here it is what the TAC told me:

While accessing an xml document that is uploaded into the  document repository, the Create File Document is not needed.

Simply use the Create XML Document (DOC[test.xml]) step to  reference the XML document to be read.

If I can help anyone with this, please let me know.

Regards,

Thiago Henriques

Folks,

Just to complete:

My migration was a success! Besides what I have said here, I forgot to mention the fact that I installed the SU2 update on uccx. After all the script / xml changes, I had to update it. The reason why I updated was because on the logs I was getting "trying to read xml file but does not have reading permission..." somethjing like this.

So, with that said....this ends this migration process from uccx 7.0.1 SR5 towards 8.0.2 SU2.

Cheers,

Thiago Henriques

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: