Views
Helpful
Replies

Script made in Flow Designer to move domain to beginning of string

donnytheguy
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm wondering if it's possible to use a Delimiter type function in the flow designer? I would like to take an email, and create two String variables (one to hold the email name, and other to hold the domain name). Sorry in advance if this is the wrong section. I've looked at the Pebble documentation given on this site but no function comes close to offer what I'm trying to do. Was wondering if someone had a creative way to do this? or is there perhaps a way to loop the through a string in WxCC Flow Designer?

Thanks,

Donny Miler

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

donnytheguy
Level 1
Level 1

I know there is a Split method available in Pebble, however Flow Designer doesn't seem to support arrays currently so Split doesn't work properly at the moment. Maybe there's a way to save the split string values without an array that I'm unaware of in Flow Designer

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

donnytheguy
Level 1
Level 1

I know there is a Split method available in Pebble, however Flow Designer doesn't seem to support arrays currently so Split doesn't work properly at the moment. Maybe there's a way to save the split string values without an array that I'm unaware of in Flow Designer

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: