cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Script Monitoring

ali.parvez
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible to display the real time script monitoring stats on a plasma screen as a wallboard for the call centre. If so, how is that possible?

38 Replies 38

Hi,

AgentStateDetail should contain data, since the system uses it, there is no need to check anything. Did you grant the wallboard user access to the tables as mentioned in the disclaimer of the asp file (open it with notepad to see the source)?

Kind regards,

Leo

I'm running a select * from agentstatedetail and looking at the table in Enterprise Manager and I get no results back from the query and I have one blank row in Enterprise Manager (I'm logged in as SA)... as far as I know the system is working just fine, but this table just isn't populated at all. Any other thoughts? Our CDR was turned on recently... would that have affected any sort of change?

And I know it's OT, but since we're talking DB all the sudden, my ART isn't sychronizing with my CDR either and I've followed the instructions for wiping this out and starting over, but it hasn't worked yet.

mmmh, strange....

well, CDR has nothing to do with AgentStateDetail as CDR is for CallManager only and not for IPCC. IPCC should utilize the AgentStateDetail table. I have no clue at this point.

What version of IPCC do you use?

Well, we're using IPCCX 3.5(3).

Whoops... I think I just figured it out. I'm looking at the publisher and not the subscriber (or vice-versa - I always get them confused).

You should not look at either the subscriber or publisher, as these terms refer to CallManager, you should point to the IPCC box (typically enterprise manager is not installed at IPCC and you will have to add the IPCC box as a managed server on your publisher in order to be able to grant the needed access)

Hope this helps and good luck,

Leo

ps. don't forget the rating system ;-)

Allright, for all thois interested, I have developed a newer, much better, version, which I have posted here:

http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=Contact%20Center&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26location%3D.1ddd3377

Let me know what you think ;-)

Kind regards,

Leo

Can "not ready" reason codes be displayed using this wallboard?

Hi,

This is not in the current SQL query that is in this script. I am surprised by the amount of people having this on the wish list. I may start looking into this at some point. Currently, it is not in there, sorry...

HTH,

Leo

Thanks so much for your reply. Are you considering adding this feature soon or is it "on the roadmap"? We did install your original wallboard and think it's great.