cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Script Outbound. How introduce multiple numbers in a "Place call"?

Hi,
i'm trying to implement a script to make multiple outbound calls in a UCCX system but i don't know how can introduce several phones. The idea is simple but this step is critical:
1-take the first phone number and make the call.
2-take the secornd phone number and make the call.
3-.........
Thanks for help.
Regards

5 Replies 5

frzhang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

UCCX script can't handle multiple live calls in the same script. So, you have to end one call before placing another call. So, the solution I would suggest is to use place call step to make an outbound call, then use call redirect step to redirect the call away from the script then proceed with the second one.

Antonio,

You can do this by taking the phone numbers from an XML document or from a database query (if you have premium license). You will need the place call step and make a loop around it, so when the first number is succesfully dialed, the script take the next number and so on. When using a XML you need to create one, for example:

Save it as Customer.xml (for example) and upload it to the UCCX repository (Documents in this case).

Creating the script:

Example variables (name, type, value)

xmlDoc, Document, DOC[Customer.xml]

suffixInt, int, 0

suffixString, String, ""

numberToCall, String, ""

Customer, String, ""   

calledContact, Contact, null

The script should be something like this:

Gabriel

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your responses. Your help has been very important. Your script is just like i did finally.
Regards

Hola Gabriel,

Yo estoy, sobre un UCCX V 8.0 haciendo un script que hace justo lo que recomendabas, la llamada es para dar un aviso (reproduce un Propmpt). El punto es que cuando el usaurio destino, luego de recivir el llamado y su mensaje, este corta la llamada y el script se detiene y no continua el flujo....

Como puedo hacer para que al cortar la llamada la aplicacion continue vigente ?

Hola Jose, podrías adjuntar tu script para poder hacer una revisión y ver qué hay configurado exactamente?

Saludos,

Gabriel.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: