Views
Helpful
Replies

Script UCCX with Calendar that does not prompt audio

dsobrinho
Level 9
Level 9

Hey guys,

Does anybody knows when we using the calendar step in the script to allow the supervisor manager the holidays, when we set up a prompt in the holiday why the script did not prompt the audio.
UCCX version 12.0.1.10000-24
For example:

Daniel Sobrinho
7 Replies 7

rikardkrvaric
Spotlight
Spotlight

Can you show me what Feriado_Prompt is filled with?

Just a picture with what the different variables have, especially Feriado_Prompt...

Calendar_problem.png

This prompt I used to map the audio  (today is holiday).
Holiday = Feriado (Portuguese BR)

imagem_2021-06-11_211326.png

Daniel Sobrinho

rikardkrvaric
Spotlight
Spotlight

Aha...  you don't have a WAV file to play in the "value" section... this is where you need to have the file you want to play.

The audio file should be uploaded in the PROMPTS section (Applications > Prompt Management).

Then enter the name of the file you uploaded into the "value" portion, so it looks like P[adios.wav]   (if your file name is adios.wav).

So, what is happening, is...  it IS working correctly, but it doesn't have a file to play!

All the step are mapped as parameters 

2021_06_14_11_29_43_Window.png

And does not work.

Try to do the same in you lab.

Daniel Sobrinho

Jonas Fraga
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello @dsobrinho 

Anytime you can post this in Portuguese community as well, maybe there will be people with your language helping you: https://community.cisco.com/t5/comunidade-da-cisco/ct-p/comunidade-portugues?profile.language=pt

about your issue have you run Active Debug and check which steps the call goes through? It's important to understand how UCCX are interpreting your calendar step (Or if even the script is going inside this step).

It's great if you can share te Holidays file with script for us to testing as well on dCloud, for example.

@rikardkrvaric :

Actually he is using a parameter as variable, so this is filled by application setting on UCCX that's why are not filled on editor, so it's probably correct.

Hi Jonas Fraga,

I found the problem. I forgot to included the accept calls before the calendar.

Daniel Sobrinho

Alright. Every script needs an accept step and a debug will show a failure on handling the call.

Ok so please mark any one of our solutions to close this topic.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: