Views
Helpful
Replies

Scripting in UCCX -Check State

GWaldbin
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have got a very simple script that checks the holidays, TOD and Day of the week and based on that it redirects the calls to appropriate queue/prompts. Recently, I was ask to change this script so the call center can OPEN the queue bit earlier everyday (not a fix time) and close at fix time. Below is that one way I thought I can do this-

from Script repository. It also says that use this as a subflow to Main script. If I do want to use this as subflow, where should I insert this subflow in my MAIN script. What would be Input/Output variables? Can I insert this code in MAIN script and not to use as Subflow?

1 Reply 1

raja Saravanan
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

When you use this condition, you need to consider few things, like holiday, team meeting, emergency.

When this condition is true, it could possibly be a holiday/after hour/team meeting/emergency.

When this condition is false you can send the call to the queue.

When this condition is true make sure you check all the situation like team meeting / holiday / closed hours / weekend and then route the call to the queue or terminate appropriately.

You need to use this condition at the beginning of the step and the plan the branching properly considering the above parameters mentioned above.

BR,

RS

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: