Blog-Cisco Community Wins Lithy 2018 Award

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Scripting/Urgent

Hi,

We have encountered a problem where the calls are transfered to the que during a non busniness hours. I have pulled the script and looked around and did not find anything wrong with business hours. Not sure if the agents are logged in either state. if the call would come to the que it happened this morning at at 7:50 Am. I am attaching main script if you guys can shed some light on it. It will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

1 REPLY
Beginner

Is the time zone in the Day

Is the time zone in the Day of Week and Time of Day checks in your script correct?  They're set to America/New York.   In 1010-Auto/Open/Close Switch if step, there's a Get XML Document Data step to check what I guess is a doc that holds a status for the office or queue.  I see in the Switch String step there's a Force Open option that if true sends the call to your 3000-Greeting and Banner If step.  Does that XML document have a Force Open value that would send callers to that 3000-... step?  Since that 3000-... step is after your DOW and TOD checks, that may be something to look at.

CreatePlease to create content
Ask the Expert- DMVPN on Cisco routers