Views
Helpful
Replies

Sending call to a branch office

santoshgr9
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have to send a call to branch office CUCM from ICM in main site. I can configure the call

to go to CUCM branch office in CVP OpsConsole but do I need to create dial-peer in the branch office voice gateway?

Thanks for your help.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Do you need to send it to an extension or an agent? If phone is the remote site using Cisco phone?  If so you can simply send it to CUCM and let CUCM route it to the phone.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Do you need to send it to an extension or an agent? If phone is the remote site using Cisco phone?  If so you can simply send it to CUCM and let CUCM route it to the phone.

HTH,

Chris

Thanks Chris.

I want to send the call to Huntgroup.

In the CallServer Sip configuration page there is local static routes. Can I configure the Huntgroup number in

local static routes and send the call to remote site CUCM. And do I need to create a dial-peer also?

In the darken area I can configure the call to cucm in remote site. So, do I need to create dial-peer in remote site voice gateway or the call is sent to CUCM directly?

Is your label in ICM script configured for refer transfer?  If so (strongly recommended) you will need to build a dial-peer on the ingress GW (where call arrived) to route the call to CUCM.

HTH,

Chris

Thanks Chris. I will try this. Thank you

Great, let us know.

Please rate all useful posts!

Chirs

Hi Chris,

The CUCM guy has created the Hunt group and given a number. I am putting this number using label node in ICM script.

I haven't created any refer transfer.

Thanks

Santosh

Thank you. This worked.

I have another question -

An agent before starting CAD does he need to start IP communicator?

I have configured an agent in configuration manager in ICM, assigned a skill group.

The agent is not able to login it says "phone is not configured" is there any setting that we have to do

in CUCM. Other agents login well. Can the agent ID start with 0. I was more in cvp vxml scripting this is new to me.

Thanks for help.

Yes, phone needs to be up, the phone also needs to be associated with the PG user in CUCM and on ICM it needs to be configured as device target or if you are using ICM agent targeting rule ensure it spans the agent DN.

HTH,

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: