cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Separate sip dialler per "campaign"

iptuser55
Level 6
Level 6

We currently have several campaign using the sip dialler. The different campaigns are for different locations, departments. Each compaign works differently with the agents assigned to say campaign A more effective than agents in different to campaign B. So the campaign B don't get through a lot of calls compared to the better campaign A agents

If there is a single sip dialler, how are calls between campaign A and B sent to the single dialler? Are the calls queued such as ABABAB or do all A calls goes first, followed by B

We work with preview so I'm aware the different agents in the campaign may not be Ready at the same time but how are calls queued, if we expand the number campaigns again more agents are ready so how are calls dialled with a single dialler, how do we make sure day campaign A calls are not all offered before say campaign B C, D etc of the agents become Ready at the same time 

Thanks 

9 Replies 9

Omar Deen
Spotlight
Spotlight

It's not really linear like that, rather, the Dialer component relies on port availability. How you set this up in your admin script as well as your campaign will dictate where the ports go.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_12_5_1/user/guide/ucce_b_125-outbound-option-guide/ucce_b_125-outbound-option-guide-for_chapter_01.html?bookSearch=true#UCCE_RF_D037B62B_00

In version 12.5, Cisco significantly increased the number of allocated ports to issue scenarios like you described above - but on a much larger scale.

We are looking to move to 12.5 later in the year

Number of diallers, does that mean there can be one dialler per ucce? 

You're allowed one SIP Dialer per Agent PG

I'm going by memory so it's been a while. The big setting that you want to look at is dept of dialing list or it might be called something else. Ultimately you tell the dialer how many records to grab at a time and it will start dialing them. So for example you would have: AAAAABBAAAABB... That means that the dept of campaign A's dialing list is 4 and B is 2.

david

The issue I face is, I guess the same as everyone else-"our agents are brilliant, your system is rubbish" we keep telling that an outbound grp of agents of 4 where over 50% if their time is not ready or 2 in four are not ready or 50% is not the fault of the dialler but management

So In suggesting that we either reserve one dialler to be for new calls and other diallers to be other campaigns

We sue the dialler in a multi tenant or multi department set up so different campaigns are different departments or companies 

"depth of campaign" that may help

Are you saying we can prioritise say 10 calls for campaign A - dial first, campaign B Dial 15 calls then dial campaign C 5 calls then dial A and repeat

Is that penetration, how many calls in a query list before next query list so tk avoid queue starvation or q hogging?

Is that penetration, how many calls are made in a query list before next query list so to avoid queue starvation or q hogging?

Sorry, I better add penetration setting under the outbound campaign under skill grp - my wife had already had a go at me when I said out loud just now when I was writing it 

Yes, play around with the penetration and  figure out if that helps. There's not going to be a 100% solution as there are many factors to this such as list size, agent size, are the numbers good or bad, etc.

david