Views
Helpful
Replies

Service Level calculation on UCCE 10.0

Lazar Obradovic
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

I have been asked by one customer to calculate their SL for 20 seconds threshold for number of skill groups, for last 11 months,

without changing their current (default) measuring value (30 sec)!

Is this possible somehow?

Can anybody point me in the direction to resolve this?

P.S. I tried to revert SL value for one skill group, and than to execute one CUIC report but without success (I recived same SL % as before).

Thanks,

Lazar

23 Replies 23

Yes, we use CallTypes in our scripts and CallType node is placed just before QueToSkillGroup node in each script.

Kind regards, Dragan

Hi, can you actually give me a screenshot. G.

Sure, I'm sending you a screenshot from one part of a test script, because it's huge actually.

Regards, Dragan

Hi,

okay, I assume this is a ICM 8.x or newer.

Try this

SELECT
cti.DateTime,
CAST(cti.ServiceLevelCalls AS FLOAT) / NULLIF((cti.ServiceLevelCalls - cti.ServiceLevelAband),0) AS MySL
FROM Call_Type_Interval cti
WHERE
cti.CallTypeID = 5161
AND cti.DateTime > '2015-01-29 00:00:00'
AND cti.DateTime < '2015-01-29 11:00:00'

Naturally, replace the placeholders for CallTypeID and the dates.

Can you tell me why this formula?

G.

Hi Gergely,

Our customer is interested in that formula as a way of measuring service level. Anyway, the measuring period should be 20s, not 30 which is default. This is actually related to the initial question that Lazar asked, but we need to adjust formula according to the last formula: SL = SL handled calls / (calls presented-SL abandoned calls).

Thanks! Regards, Dragan

Hi Gergely,

Is it possible perhaps to change SL threshold somehow in a query that you sent, so it calculates the same, just for 20 sec instead of 30 sec period?

SELECT
cti.DateTime,
CAST(cti.ServiceLevelCalls AS FLOAT) / NULLIF((cti.ServiceLevelCalls - cti.ServiceLevelAband),0) AS MySL
FROM Call_Type_Interval cti
WHERE
cti.CallTypeID = 5161
AND cti.DateTime > '2015-01-29 00:00:00'
AND cti.DateTime < '2015-01-29 11:00:00'

Thank you so much,

Dragan

Hi, not this way. All those three numbers are calculated using the SL thresholds that were applicable when the call was processed. If you want to use a sort of different SL level, you'll have to use TCD. I'll try to write a SQL query for you later in the afternoon. G.

Thank you so much, Gergely! It's not something urgent at all, so if it doesn't take much effort for you to write it and whenever you have time or if you have some hint about it, that would be great too! :)

Best regards, Dragan

Hi Gergely,

Do you have some idea maybe if it is possible to do this query somehow?

We still haven't managed to figure it out :)

Thanks, Dragan