Views
Helpful
Replies

Session Data - Time

Roys1994
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Experts ,

For Same data ,  if we call DB/API multiple times, its will be impact the DB level performance. Instead of calling each and every  time for all callers , shall we call API very first day of the call and store the infomrations into session data variable ,

can we use these session varaibel data for rest of the day for all the callers ?  Is session data can support / has capabilty to have to mainataine long period ?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Your question is a little confusing, but if I am following you correctly, yes you can set a user variable once a day with the results of your query, and use that for all calls (i.e. have any subsequent calls that day reference that variable's values). Then, the next day, you update that user variable again, and the process repeats itself.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Your question is a little confusing, but if I am following you correctly, yes you can set a user variable once a day with the results of your query, and use that for all calls (i.e. have any subsequent calls that day reference that variable's values). Then, the next day, you update that user variable again, and the process repeats itself.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: