cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Set enterprise after contact hangs up

distruct1
Level 1
Level 1

UCCX 9.0.2 with CUIC - I'm adjusting some scripts to report on what menu choice was selected (this forum answered most of my questions already)  and am having trouble when the caller hangs up before existing the script gracefully.  I am using the custom call variable (Call.PeripheralVariable1 in this case) and setting it using the Set Enterprise step.  However, because the contact has gone inactive, it will not write anything.  I tried placing the set enterprise step after the contact inactive exception but no dice.

TL:DR- how can set enterprise be used to write to a custom call variable after the triggering contact has gone inactive?

Thanks

~D

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

djlundberg
Level 5
Level 5

Hello-

Can you elaborate on where you have the Set Enterprise Data step?  Do you have it after the label you're sending the On Exception Goto step to or do you have the Set Enterprise Data step directly after the On Exception Goto step?

I tested on my 9.0.2 server and this worked to write enterprise data when the caller hangs up during the call.  See attached image. 

DJ

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

djlundberg
Level 5
Level 5

Hello-

Can you elaborate on where you have the Set Enterprise Data step?  Do you have it after the label you're sending the On Exception Goto step to or do you have the Set Enterprise Data step directly after the On Exception Goto step?

I tested on my 9.0.2 server and this worked to write enterprise data when the caller hangs up during the call.  See attached image. 

DJ

DJ, exactly how I set mine up.  However, yesterday while testing it would not work.  This morning....figures, working as expected.

Not sure if I should look into the issue or chalk it up to the UCCX Friday 13th gods..

Thanks for the reply,

~D

That's odd.  I did a bit more testing and did notice that when I would reactive debug during a call I would get inconstant writes to the Historical Database.  Were you by chance reactive debugging your tests yesterday and not today?

DJ

Actually, it's gotten weird...

I have two scripts that I am adding this to.  The first one now seems to work about 75% of the time.  The rest of the time it works but does not show any info in the CUIC report.  When I mean it does not work, I see the step where the Set Enterprise is getting set in the MIVR logs but nothing shows in the CUIC report.

The other script that does not work has the exact same flow (see attached) but never makes it to the "End" label as seen in the MIVR logs (also attached)....weird.

I have decided a reboot to the UCCX cluster is next up.  If it still doesn't behave then onto TAC.

~D

You ever solve this..... having someone report the same issue on a newer version.