Views
Helpful
Replies

Show name of caller and the caller id (Number) in CCX Agent Desktop

Edmar Carvalho
Beginner
Beginner

Hi

I would like your help to create a script that gets all information from Database source and then shows that info ex:Name,Extension and Department in CAD.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Create a variable lets say callingNumber (type String) and then in the Get Call Contact Info step, set the callingNumber variable next to Calling Number under Attributes. After this, go to DB Read step >> Right Click >> Properties >> Field Selection tab and pass the query like below

select * from <tablename that exists on the DB> where number = $callingNumber

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Refer the below post. It will help you in achieving the required results provided the DB integration is working fine between UCCX and third party DB with all the pre requisites such as variables, fields, columns etc created on the DB properly

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12931401/fetch-customer-name-sql-database

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak

I already create all variables,fields,columns and integrated my DB with UCCX,but for any reason nothing is displaying in CAD 

Are the variables populating fine or not in the script in the first place. Is your DB Get step Successful, try doing a Reactive Debug. Please ensure that you are doing the proper mapping of the locally created variables to the one that are there in the DB within the DB Get step.

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak,

the reactive debug is giving me this message :

I was looking to wrong side,What I need is Get Calling Number info from ANI and that Number will match to Number in my contact information Db,then it will show Name and Area on Cisco Agent Desktop.So I don´t know how to get ANI and compare with my contact information DB to that Number show Name and Area on CAD.

Create a variable lets say callingNumber (type String) and then in the Get Call Contact Info step, set the callingNumber variable next to Calling Number under Attributes. After this, go to DB Read step >> Right Click >> Properties >> Field Selection tab and pass the query like below

select * from <tablename that exists on the DB> where number = $callingNumber

Regards

Deepak

I did that but a changed callingNumber for ANI  and then set ANI string variable next to Calling Number.

I  did the steps on DB too:

but when I did the reactive debug it only getting the calling Number "41001" like below

Then I need to add a DB Read step to send an SQL query to the external DB to retrieve the calling name depending on the calling number(ANI).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: