Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Side B PGs Not Active

Hi all, we have a customer with UCCE 8.0.2, we are facing an issue that at Side-B Router Ccagnet process it shows "inservice" status but doesn't show any PG out of 3 configured and when we check the CCM PG and VRUPG  status it shows "Not Active". Every machine can ping each other and DNS is resolving the machine names as well while Side-A is working perfect. Attache is the screen shot of "ccagent" process.

4 Replies 4

Muhammad Raza
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Sheeraz,

Check ICM PG configurations. "specified network name is no longer available". mean ICM router dont have PG's configurations.

Regards,

MAR

"specified network name is no longer available". mean ICM router dont have PG's configurations."

Not really sure what that means...

You'd really need to check the PGs' PGAgent processes to find out why they're not connecting to sideB of the central controller.

the PGs connect to the callrouters, not the other way around.  Perhaps you entered something incorrect in the PG setup (?).

Kris Lambrechts
Level 1
Level 1

The information you provided is pretty limited, but I'm going to make a guess anyway : your private network between the PGs is down.

I believe that's the case because :

• The A side is working correctly as per what you stated
  • Still the B side MDS is In Service
  • PG Agent is Not Active on the B side but still your Router's CC Agent seems to be rejecting a PG Agent at 10.30.30.13, I'm going to assume that's your PG B's public IP ?

I.e. the only reason PG B would try to register as the active pgag to ccag would be because it doesn't know that the A side is up and running.

If you provide some creenshots of the following processes that should shed more light on the situation :

• ccag on both Router ends
  • mdsproc on both PG ends
  • pgag on both PG end

Cheers,

Kris

Hi All, the issue has been sorted out basically we were having ping delay between both Sites more than 40ms. As our network team sort out the network issue the issue resolved.