Helpful
Replies

Silent /voice monitoring button greyed out

Yopie Lianto
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I have CAD and CSD installed on my PC.

include me there 3 CAD that already login.

when agent 1 and 2 make call, i'am as the supervisor cannot press the button silent monitoring.

the button is there but it's greyed out.

the other function like intercept, barge-in, and recording going well without any problem.

dont know why this happen, any help will be gratefull.

thanks for your support

7 Replies 7

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

To use the silent monitor, you need to click on the 'agent' rather than the call in the agents window . Is that what you are doing?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi Aaron,

If what you mean with the 'agent' is the agent name.

I already click on the 'agent', not the outbound or inbound, but the button is still grey.

Thanks.

Do you have a sound device set up on the PC for playback? From memory, if there is no sound device plugged in this button will be disabled.

Brian

Hi Brian,

I already have a head set plugged on the PC.

And the device work well.

Thanks.

Hi,

have you tried to check the same from different machine.

Regards,

Shalid K.C

daamador
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Yopie,

A few things that you can try

I understand that you log into CAD and CSD, please first log into CSD and then into CAD and see if the monitoring icon is available when your agents are on the phone.

Log into the supervisor desktop without logging into CAD and see if the icon is grey our or not.

Regards,

Daniel Amador

Cisco TAC Support Engineer, IPCC Express Team

Regards, Daniel Amador CCIE# 38898 (Voice) Cisco TAC Support Engineer

Please try monitoring reps logging into CSD only. You can never have CAD and CSD logged in on the same desktop with full functionalities, at least in CAD 7.x

Regards,

Sunil.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: